Explore how a Roost provides a safe, comfortable, place for you
Simple, powerful, home automation increases independence
- Access on a smartphone, tablet, or speech generating device
- Controls automatic door, thermostat, lights, TV, and more
Everthing to make life easier for patient, family, and caregiver
- Adjustable bed eases transfers and assists in finding a comfortable position
- Ceiling lifts are available for transfers to bed, toilet, and shower
- A rolling medical equipment cart for breathing devices and medical supplies
- Shower bench for those who cannot stand
Comfortable spaces for relaxation and daily life
- Master sleeping area with adjustable queen bed and storage
- Couch that converts to a bed for caregiver or family with pull-out storage
- Smart TV
- Kitchenette with roll-under sink, refrigerator/freezer, 2-element cooktop, microwave, and fold-down table
- Full bath with hand-held shower, roll-under sink, toilet and grab bars
True barrier-free access and interior living
- Optional wheelchair lift
- Extra-wide doorways
- 3 wheelchair turnaround zones
- Open floor plan
- Zero-barrier roll-in shower
Pre-Order Your Roost!
First Deliveries 1st Quarter 2018
Availability is first-come, first-served
Roost Suites transforms the lives of people living with short-term mobility disabilities and their families. We provide safe, accessible accommodations without the expense and disruption of home modifications while preserving inclusion in family life.
Roost Suites is founded to make accessible living available to people with limited financial resources. Families struggling with the burden of medical expenses should not need to risk further injury in an unsafe home.
We are driven by care, compassion, and a deep belief in the value of every individual, regardless of finances. We seek to eliminate the real tragedy of disability – being housebound in an unsafe environment.
We would love to hear from you!